Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bloggin' for the first time!


Hello out there! I hope that this finds you all well and good! I am starting this blog in an attempt to challenge our family to eat local, eat well, and encourage others to follow suit. We are interested in living green and doing what we can for the environment. We try to purchase the majority of our produce and meat at the local farmer's markets. Our eggs come from our backyard hens/pets. The recipes I will post will keep in mind the veggies of the season, as well as dietary restrictions. Both my daughter and I are allergic to gluten, dairy, and anything artificial. However, my husband claims that he doesn't even notice the absense of these ingredients in our meals! My goal is to post a few recipes a week... here goes nothing!

*photo by Todd Graves

No comments:

Post a Comment